Patricia’s Story

I ordered a sample pack from Mary’s Nutritionals. I put on the patch, carefully following the instructions to clean the area well & to adhere it to an area with veins. Within 15 minutes I was feeling no pain in any part of my body. I can’t describe the relief I felt. Not at all a high feeling, but to be without pain was almost unbelievable. I have lost 2 1/2 inches in my back because of disks laying on each other and sitting on nerves. I have been on every kind of pain medication for approximately 20 years and now I’m on oxycodone. I was on fentanyl patches one time and they did not work. The doctor & nurse said “they have to work, they are stronger than morphine” (which I have also been on and it didn’t work). Anyway, I will be ordering patches and getting rid of my oxycodone. Such a relief to feel no pain for the first time in 20 years is truly a miracle, something I prayed for.

By |2018-01-10T14:10:38+00:00September 15th, 2017|Community, Patches|6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Chandra Williams September 21, 2017 at 9:13 am

So glad to read this testimonial! I I had several chronic conditions and one of them is nerve pain. I just received my package so excited to see if this will work for me as well.

2. Irene Ryan September 22, 2017 at 12:52 am

I ordered the sample pack and haven’t felt any relief. Do I need a stronger dosage??

• Mary's Nutritionals October 10, 2017 at 10:30 am

Hi there- Thank you for your patience. We are sorry to hear that you haven’t found relief with Mary’s yet. The experience and effectiveness truly varies from customer to customer and your feedback is important to us. For medical advice including product and dosage recommendations, please reach out to our partners at The Realm of Caring, a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides support services for individuals using cannabinoid therapy. You can reach them by email ([email protected]) or by phone (719-347-5400). Here is the link to their website: https://www.theroc.us/

3. cats11lpn September 28, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I just ordered some patches and I hope I get the relief you did! I have Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. Jill

4. KORRI COLE October 2, 2017 at 4:48 pm

HI, I was wondering if someone in Alberta could order your products, and not have them confiscated at the border. Thank you.

• Mary's Nutritionals October 10, 2017 at 10:30 am

Hi there- Thank you for your patience and interest in Mary’s. At this time, Mary’s Nutritionals products are solely available to consumers across the U.S. We currently do not ship to Canada or anywhere outside the 50 U.S. states. We apologize for the inconvenience! International distribution is something we are looking into. Please feel free to follow our Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/marysnutritionals/

Comments are closed.