At Mary’s Brands, the health and well-being of our team members, customers, associates, and our communities is our top priority. We are currently monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to provide a safe, quality product for all of our customers and partners.
In addition to adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) employed at our facilities, we are taking the following additional precautions:
- Systematic cleaning and disinfection of our production facilities and adjoining office areas, with special focus on all high-touch areas like machinery, equipment, and personal devices located in those areas;
- Limiting access to all of our facilities to only those team members necessary for the production of our products;
- Constant monitoring of our team members to ensure that they are asymptomatic and healthy;
- Continued and constant training on proper hygiene for all employees and added sanitation measures for all employees in and around the production facilities; and
- Asking all of our team members to pause any non-essential domestic and international travel and report all personal travel to at-risk locations.
As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our team members, customers, associates, and our communities are of paramount concern. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and we are here to assure our customers that Mary’s Brands is taking every precaution in this trying time.